The Mannum Golf Club (MGC) is situated on the Murray River, 85kms from Adelaide CBD.
MGC is managed by a committee of 10 elected volunteer members who are proactive in increasing community involvement, partnering with local businesses and community organisations, government and non-government.
MGC was established in 1920 on Wanke Road, Mannum, relocating in 1953 to Douglas Street, Mannum which is zoned parklands owned by the Mid Murray Council. MGC expanded their grounds in 2001, with the club purchasing 8.9 hectares.
The grounds are a total Turf Course (full grass), 9 holes with 18 separate tee off locations, challenging players. An experienced full time Superintendent (greenkeeper) who manages the grounds to a high standard, enticing golf enthusiasts in and outside of the Mid Murray Region.
The MGC provides an equitable service enabling access to all persons regardless of their age, gender, ethnicity, religion and level of skill set or specific interest. MGC provides a place for people to connect in a fun, healthy and social environment, extending opportunities to those who wish to achieve individual excellence in their game.